petek, 02. julij 2010

frida

.
"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone,
because I am the person I know best"
.

"Since my subjects have always been my sensations, my states of mind and the profound reactions that life has been producing in me, I have frequently objectified all this in figures of myself, which were the most sincere and real thing that I could do in order to express what I felt inside and outside of myself."
.
"""""..

frida sori za mojo BCD (blaga cerebralna disfunkcija), vem, kako s pišeš
.

6 komentarjev:

  1. waw, prekrasen portret in v prejšnji objavi prav tako. frida would be proud :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Še globlje si zavrtala;)
    Krasna.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. you are the one- "magic you"!!
    nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. seriously, the hair part is actually drawn while testing coloured pencils in an art shop

    OdgovoriIzbriši